ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHING (ELT) DEVELOPMENT IN INDONESIA “Infusing ASEAN Englishes Approaching ASEAN Economic Community”
Brought to you by: English Department FKIP UMSurabaya
This event is held in an effort of welcoming the new era of life in Asia (AEC or MEA). In preparing the quality of English language speakers, faculties and other educators compulsorily must be able to provide wider knowledge about attaching with the global world communication. The upcoming AEC requires people across ASEAN countries to get in touch in communication using English, the international tool linking people around the globe. Various ways ASEAN countries use English should get serious attention. This seminar will inspire you about todays English Language Teaching development in Indonesia. In accordance with the AEC, it will guide you about how to infuse your students with ASEAN Englishes.
Dr. Abdul Mu’ti, M.Ed.
- Sekretaris Umum PP Muhammadiyah
Prof. Eugenius Sadtono, Ph.D.
- Fulbright Visiting Scholar di BSU, USA
- Top graduate, ELI, Victoria Univ., Wellington, NZ
- Head of Specialists, SEAMEO-RELC, Singapore
- Translator-advisor, UBS (New York)
Ronald Keeler, MA TESOL
- Lecturer of Ma Chung University
Registration & Payment due:
- Regular: 5th March – 22nd March
- Early Bird: 27th February – 4th March
Pendaftaran Online: bit.ly/seminareltumsurabaya
- Ari Setyorini : 0856 4803 5351
- Linda Mayasari : 0856 4810 1027
Transfer Pembayaran ke: no. rek. 0322821581 Bank Jatim, a/n Ari Setyorini
Konfirmasi keikutsertaan & Email bukti transfer ke:
- Seminar Kit